Today is Lewis' half-birthday. He is now 6 months old! How the time flies. He is more observant and interactive than ever. He has started eating solids, having now feasted on carrots and peas. Cereal is on the menu for tomorrow. Mmm. And one of the cutest things he does lately is try to grab things, such as a toy, a face, his toes, etc. but it is humorous because his depth perception has not developed fully yet so he is always swiping and grabbing for things but misses. And he is very vocal, but it is mostly squeals, which I hope means he is happy and content. My fav
ourite is when Jaina makes him giggle and laugh, it is the best sound in the whole world. And only she seems to be able to get him to do it full force. Here is a cute picture of Lewis with his glow-worm. He loves it so much! We joke that it always looks like he's making out with it. Not knowing when we would have time to make it to Sears for portraits, and knowing how fast changes happen, I decided to try a photo session at home today. We were pretty happy with the results. (Hooray for digital cameras, I don't have to tell the extremely large number of photos taken in order to get some good ones). So, here are a couple of slide shows featuring Lewis. Please excuse the excessive amount of pictures, I guess I am a proud parent and couldn't narrow it down any more.

2 comments:
WOW!!! Those look great!!!
Hi, I thought you'd be relieved that I finally blogged the special news! I can't believe how well those pictures of Lewis turned out. I think they look professional. I might have to hire you out to take pictures of our future babe.
Post a Comment